[Roadsters] A funny thing happened on the way to the Glen

Al Boettcher roadsters311 at rogers.com
Wed Sep 29 14:46:19 MDT 2010

Hi..This year I did not make it to the Glen..some 40 miles
short my car broke three rear Nascar studs..I had the car
towed home..back to Canada...I am presently dis assembling the rear end...so
far the axle seems ok..the
splines look good..nothing in the oil when I drained it.
next is to drop the diff....Just glad it happend in Geneva
and not on the 90...
   I will update later in trying to see what happend...I am
also going to have the wheel checked for balance...all
the weights are there ...

Al Boetther
68 solex NOTMGB