[Roadsters] Test

Fred Katz roadster at astound.net
Tue Sep 28 20:02:43 MDT 2010

I'm starting to think my son-in-law is thinking about how this helps him -
he's already storing one of his cars in my driveway, and he has a 2nd old car.
He swaps them every once in a while - '49 Ford coupe and '66 Chevelle SS
coupe. Maybe he wants one garaged. I have 3 roadsters, so maybe it's time to
let one go.

Fred
66 2L, 70 1600, 68 2L