[Roadsters] 1969 Datsun 2000 for sale

Rogerweb Rogerweb2 at columbus.rr.com
Mon Sep 27 14:53:08 MDT 2010

I am selling my '69 Datsun roadster. I have had it for 30+ years,
purchased it from my brother-in-law who got it basically brand new after
it was stolen from the O.O. It is probably about 90% original never
wrecked.  Just invested around $2500.00 in complete engine rebuild.
Will need brake work and new paint to complete the car.

.Just your typical Datsun rust. Any questions either contact me thru
here or by phone, 614-873-5832. Roger

Many additional parts will go w/car: Dual brake master cyl, 2 rear brake
drums, original door, original deck lid. From a 68? SPL311-26395
complete dash w/crack in middle and tack appears to have rust in face
otherwise complete, windshield, front suspension minus springs (ball
joints) overflow tank and radiator.

Paul Kort and Bob Smith from Ohio helped with the 2 year U20 rebuild.

Working on pictures.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1976584436.html