[Roadsters] steering box (was test)

Patti Dwinell fairlady1964spl310 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 21:50:03 MDT 2010

Hello!
We just
 switched internet providers from Cox to AT&T, and I'm not getting
much mail in any of my accounts. Normally, the list keeps me busy and I've
numerous eBay searches running all the time. With things so quiet, I was
thinking it's because of the switch.
Thank you all for letting me know all is well.
Since it is so quiet...
I've been concerned about my steering box.  It's leaking, I believe, from the
filler cap.  I do not know if I keep topping it too full, or if my cap is just
bad. Who has knowledge of how much gear oil is supposed to be in them?  Is
there a drain to empty the box and start over?
Thank you!
Patti