[Roadsters] Differential gasket or RTV?

MH twobeaners at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 22 12:46:46 MDT 2010

Hylomar, at some local auto parts, i.e. NAPA, etc....or order on line. Use
with or without paper gaskets, TOTALLY great for every kind of sealing,
...gas, oil, water, hot, or cold. Google for more info and opinions. I've
used it all over my mechanical /fluid components in the roadster, including
the head. Available in tube or aerosol can.
Just my opinion, YMMV.
Mike Hudson  '67 - Stroker / 5-Speed