[Roadsters] Datsun Parts in Northridge is open !

ljordan704 at netscape.net ljordan704 at netscape.net
Thu Sep 16 22:27:34 MDT 2010

 I'm not shocked. LOL

Linda

-----Original Message-----
From: RWM <RWM at RWMann.com>
To: datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net <datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net>
Sent: Thu, Sep 16, 2010 8:24 pm
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun Parts in Northridge is open !

Sounds like competitive mischief...

egustavson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've read recently on Google Maps that this business is permanently closed.
I've been there today and bought a bunch of parts from Dean before I return to
Australia next week.  This is my fourth visit over several years, to pick up
parts for both my Canada and Oz cars, and this time there is even more stuff
on the shelves.  You can't even see the counter.....

Datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive