[Roadsters] JCCS 2010 pictures

ljordan704 at netscape.net ljordan704 at netscape.net
Mon Sep 13 20:16:53 MDT 2010

 They better get more and faster ticket sellers next year or there won't be so
many people. Aklso the traffic jam getting out of there was about 30 min also.
Same thing, a couple of people taking the parking fee of $12..it was SLOW.
Another complaint I heard, and shared, was that the music was loud over the
speaker system. Otherwise the show was very beautiful and nicely laid out and
everyone was enjoying the cars. Congrats to the promoters and staff.

Linda