[Roadsters] SF Jimmy's Old Car Show in October 2010

Dan Zubkoff zubkoff at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 8 16:53:04 MDT 2010

This is a really fun show to attend. Here are some older BADROC photos taken
back in 2004 at Jimmy's Picnic.
http://badroc.multiply.com/photos/album/26/Jimmys_Old_Car_Show_Picnic_-_SF
Dan Zubkoff

From: Fred Katz <roadster at astound.net>

> Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2010,
2:31 PM
> In San Francisco, Jimmy's 22nd Old
> Car Show and Picnic will be
coming in
> October 2010, yea! It had been cancelled by the evil
> director of
rec & parks
> dept, but Jimmy prevailed and got it going again. Over 500
> old
cars show up
> every year.
>
> http://www.jimmyspicnic.com/
>
> For all
those near San Francisco on October 16th, a
> Saturday, check it out at

Golden Gate Park. Even better, bring your ride. BADROC will
> hopefully have a
> good showing there. Me and Annie will be there with our red
> 66 about
midway
> thru the meadow. Cars begin showing up at 7 am, show ends
> at 4 pm.
Bring food,
> as concessions vendors are banned this year.
>
> Fred Katz -
So.SF

Datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html