[Roadsters] early 67 hood prop rod

dave dave at ranteer.com
Fri Sep 3 22:15:42 MDT 2010

hi, all.

as I am working towards putting the car back together ( I received it in kit
form), I realize that the prop rod is either in a box or awol.  plus there
is a definitive spot on the drivers side of the hood where it might hook,
but it seems clearly on the drivers side fender where it looks like it
should move about.

and there appears no where on the drivers side fender where it might latch,
and possibly two painted over screw holes on the passenger side hood where
it might connect.

thus my confusion.

could anyone send me some pics of the prop rod and how it fits and works so
I can hopefully solve this mystery?

thanks!