[Roadsters] [SPAM] Datsun horn repair

lmflaming at comcast.net lmflaming at comcast.net
Sat Oct 30 23:13:55 MDT 2010

Will the horns work without being hooked to the relay for testing purposes. I
just hooked up wires directly to the positive and negative on my battery and
they did not work. I have documentation stating a mechanic 30 years ago put a
horn button on the steering column and put in 2 horns on the firewall. Those
horns work and are probably run thru the relay. The original ones were
disconnected which are the 2 thatB I want to have repaired.
Larry