[Roadsters] 67 Roadster Brake Shoe & Hose Sources

peter harrison granvillecomputing at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 21:03:52 MDT 2010

NONE of the Chains, Pep-Boys, Kragen(O'Reilly),Autozone,NAPA had the correct
rear shoes if one looks for the 311 - they ALWAYS gave the 8'' rather than the
9". I think I went with 510 shoes. AS to the hoses - again NONE of the Chains
had the correct one for the roadster - actually had them made since i wanted
stainless.

FWIW