[Roadsters] camshaft plugs for u20 solex cam

shas1983 at netzero.net shas1983 at netzero.net
Sun May 23 14:10:31 MDT 2010

The b cam I have on my 2000 appears to be missing the rear oil gallery plug.
My A cam is sealed up at both ends. The B cam has an open orifice that I am
afraid allows too much oil flow from the end and not enough to the rockers. I
found an old Datsun service bulletin talking about this. Does anyone know if
these plugs are available and if they are needed?

Jon