[Roadsters] 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000 5spd solex and B-cam for sale in For Sale

Mtbdavid2 at aol.com Mtbdavid2 at aol.com
Wed May 19 14:48:37 MDT 2010

REPOST

Lots of pictures located at

_http://s1001.photobucket.com/home/mtbdavid/allalbums_
(http://s1001.photobucket.com/home/mtbdavid/allalbums)

____________________________________
 From: Mtbdavid2 at aol.com
To: datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
Sent:  5/2/2010 2:24:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: [Roadsters] 1968 Datsun  Roadster 2000 5spd solex and B-cam for sale
in Fremont, CA

After much thought and reluctance I am selling my   beloved 1968 Datsun
Roadster 2000 with solex carbs and B cam.

Motor-2  liter
Transmission-5spd
rebuilt 44 solex carbs,  heat shield, new  insulators, new and used K&N air
filters and  70mm velocity stacks
performance B cam
4 point roll bar with new  padded black cover
original seat belts with hard to find optional  shoulder belts.
no cracks  on dash cover
all gauges work  including clock
complete reupholstered  intererior in grey
nice  pioneer stereo system with amp, 6 disk CD changer, 4  speakers in car

and one sub woofer
sport wheels and steering wheel and  fairly  new tires but are cracking on
side wall from sun
new 2.5"  exhaust  pipe, flex pipe off of new ceramic coated header, glass
pipe  and large chrome  tip
electronic distributer and new coil and spark  plug wires
recently  repainted which cost over 5k. unfortunetly I put  a small chip in
the paint under  the driver's door
rechromed  headlight buckets and front grill and badge
straightened and buffed  stainless steel side molding and new stainless
steel  side molding  clips
new chrome soft top snaps
new front air dam
new   competition shocks, springs and thicker front sway bar
COMPLETE NEW  TIMING  CHAINS, GEARS AND TENSIONORS INSTALLED RECENTLY
fairly new  canvas top and  also have original hard top

I am sure I am  missing more upgrades I have  made after owning the car for
12  years..

I also have a complete spare  motor (includes head and  timing gears and
chains) manifold and SU carbs
spare 5 spd  tranny working perfectly
spare set of solex carbs which will  need to  be rebuilt and solex
manifold,
new solex isolators and gaskets

will include all spare parts listed above plus a box of spare parts  for
an
extra $2k

$10,000 firm without spare parts, $12,000  firm with ALL  spare parts

If interested reply or call David at  510-552-0529. I have  two huge
folders
with all receipts and can  provide more pictures.

Located in Fremont,  CA