[Roadsters] roadsters for sale in Hawaii

ncoonen at fastbears.com ncoonen at fastbears.com
Tue May 18 15:24:17 MDT 2010

I recently joined this list after buying a '69 2000 roadster project.  It runs sort of and needs a many things to become usable. But this message is not about my car. It's about this list. What a great group! Good questions, good answers, and the occasional nugget like the post below. Good fun, all. I will have questions I'm sure as I dig into my '69 and am glad to have a group like this for support. It would be interesting to get a quote for shipping that collection to the mainland.

...ned
Downers Grove, IL

Quoting chalsted at comcast.net: