[Roadsters] Fwd: with reservations I am putting my 1968 SRL Solex 2000 up for sale

Mtbdavid2 at aol.com Mtbdavid2 at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 10:26:54 MST 2010

Hi,

I have had my 1968 Datsun 2000 solex for over 10  years.  A lot of work was
done before I bought the car and I have  put a lot of money and time into
the car since owning it.  It's red with  2 white stripes over the top (shelby
look).  It has a fresh new over $5k  paint job and all the trimming was
sent out to be rechromed.  There is no  rust.  It has all new timing gears and
chains and tensioners. It has  solex carbs and B cam, new header, new shocks
and springs and new front sway  bar.  The interior and carpet was redone in
grey.  There are no  cracks in the dash and all the dials work.  I also
have a new soft top  which I do not keep on the car. It has a nice stereo
system as  well.  I can provide pics if you are interested and I have all of the
receipts from myself and the previous owner.  This is not a show car but
is a fast runner and a great looker.

I am asking $10k firm and for $12k I will include a spare set of solex
carbs and manifold, original 2000 engine and 5spd transmission, many extra
timing gears, hard top and any other spare parts I have.  The engine  probably
needs a rebuild or at least the head.  The tranny worked great  when it was
pulled.

I would prefer to sell locally.  If interested please call or reply  with
your questions.  I can provide a detailed list of all expenses and  parts
that were replaced.  I have receipts for everything.  I can  also provide as
many pics as you like.

Regards,
David
510-552-0529