[Roadsters] VERY original 68 1600 for sale

Paul 9laser3 at bright.net
Tue Mar 30 02:42:26 MST 2010

  The description of this car could have easily been for my '69 1600 when I
bought it, except mine had the original interior still in it.  I bought mine
back in the spring of 1996.  It came with a car load of spare new & used
parts from other roadsters, including a windshield, rear brake cylinders,
soft top, a set of doors, and lots of little pieces.  I paid $2000; $1000
for the car and $1000 for all the parts.   I was the third owner behind the
two brothers that had it first.  Best money I've spent in a long time!

Paul
Ohio