[Roadsters] Shameless self-promotion

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Mon Mar 29 18:28:09 MST 2010

Scott,

Someone once said, "When it's true, it ain't braggin'."  The Owner's manuals
arrived today, and they are absolutely beautiful.  The print quality, photo
quality, color work, cover and paper quality -- all just great.  I have an
original manual, in fair condition.  I can't say just what a genuine
original looks like, but I suspect it would be difficult to tell yours from
an original.  Much, much better than any other reprint I have ever seen.
Excellent work.

What's the next project?

List,

If you want a first-quality manual in your glove box, as I do, you will not
be disappointed.  (I have no interest in this, although Scott and I have
known each other for probably 25 years.  I used to buy parts from him when
he was in the Toledo, Ohio area and was the proprietor of Rising Sun Racing.
I remember seeing his absolutely immaculate onxy black '68 (?) car, shortly
after he refinished it for the first time, perfect in every way (to my eye),
every nut and bolt re-plated.  He was planning to re-do the paint because it
wasn't quite right.  I thought he was nuts.  Attention to detail has always
been his style.)

Gary