[Roadsters] How Much Is Your Car Worth - Just for Grins

Joe Russo jrusso07 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Mar 24 15:52:20 MST 2010

I have a couple of roadsters that I restored "generally" by myself, all
mechanicals, body, paint, etc. I haven't had any professional work done on
either of them (except inspections and tires).

I do have loads of hours invested but a lot less dollars out of pocket. I can
honestly say I could get almost exactly what I have "out of pocket" dollars
into
the cars back from a sale less the hundreds of hours of labor that I, my kids
and my friends have put into them.

This does not including shop tools of course but there is a fundamental
relationship between cars and tools (cars = good excuse to buy tools = good
excuse to buy cars = more tools = more cars...)

The labor is not only fun, it's satisfying and therapeutic - especially if
you
drive a desk for 60 hours a week...

Driving the cars on a warm summer's day...priceless!

Joe