[Roadsters] 1500 FS in Weaverville, CA

O'Farrell, Fergus P (AS) Fergus.OFarrell at ngc.com
Wed Mar 24 05:50:18 MST 2010

Saw this note posted on another board today, no connection to seller.
(and work firewalls prohibit viewing "tinyurl" links.
Weaverville is near Santa Cruz.... I think. (or is that Watsonville)
Oh, sorry, it is 5 miles north of Hayfork, how could I be so
geographically challenged. (actually a bit west of Redding, if that
narrows it down)

		I've been driving by this car in Weaverville for over a
year now. Located in a body shop lot. What the heck, doesn't hurt to
ask..

		$2800. More then a fair price. This car looks solid and
complete. Looks like they did a re-spray on it, and it's a nice driver
paint job. A day detailing the interior and the engine compartment and
she'd look sharp.

		I talked to Matthew. He says the car runs and drives
good and the brakes were recently "gone through." He just moved back
from Kentucky to take over "dad's shop" and couldn't believe they had
yet to sell the Datsun. He told me it's going on Craigslist tomorrow so
if you're interested, you better get on it.

		It's a good looking ride and the price seems to be
right. Just not my cup and the stable is full.

		Pics;
		http://tinyurl.com/yjhltjy

		Lauderdale Motors and Auto Body Repair
		Matthew