[Roadsters] How Much Is Your Car Worth - Just for Grins

wchmch at aol.com wchmch at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 03:55:29 MST 2010

 Market value - Spent quite a few $$ having my car restored - it's showroom,
so it's worth, what ...$10k?  What is a showroom Roadster worth on the market?
$15k?  I really have no idea.

Sentimental value - My Dad bought the car new, and I learned to drive on it.
It's for sale to my daughter for $1, when she gets a little older and has a
place to park it.

But .. it's just a car, let's not be silly.

So, for everyone except my daughter: first $1 million takes it.