[Roadsters] 56k mile steering box on ebay, other items

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 05:24:54 MST 2010

I thought I'd mention to the list members that I have a 56k original mile
recirculating ball steering box on ebay, nicest used box I've ever come
across. just a major rebuild kit for one of these is around $1400 now...this
one is plug and play so to speak. also listed some other stuff and I'm trying
to run auctions if not every week, every other week. some of it may be pretty
hard to come by, last week I sold a pair of NOS doorposts and a day/night
mirror for the tall windshield roadsters. probably should have posted to the
list about those, I know folks are looking for pieces like that but most folks
aren't actively perusing ebay all the time and may well end up missing the
rare pieces like that. I've also listed what is probably the last nice top
assembly with latches that I will be able to come up with for 68 to 70's.B
I'm 672000 if you don't already know. hope you need something and I have it to
sell you :-)B  I try to run all my auctions to end sunday evenings.

Craig