[Roadsters] corner weights

Gordon Glasgow gsglasgow at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 22:43:14 MST 2010

If you took the weights on a typical set of scales in Tech, I wouldn't put
too much stock in them. Total weight, sure, but to get accurate corner
weights, the scales really need to be on a *very* flat surface like a
reference plate. Fractions of an inch difference in height can make a big
difference in the measured weights.

Gordon Glasgow