[Roadsters] Gas tank electrical question

Steve Harvey stebharvey at ameritech.net
Sun Mar 14 15:11:32 MST 2010

I drove over to Tim's house today and cut out the trunk floor from a Junker
which I'm going to install in my white 68 L18. I have a very nice gas tank
that I'll be pulling in as well. My question is, there are two round headed
electrical connecter posts on the tank sending unit. Can I assume that one
is the positive power post and the other a ground post? If that is correct,
does anyone know which of the two posts is (+) and which (-)?

Thanks

Steve

Milwaukee

Hit 51 F today!