[Roadsters] Replies don't always post

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 13 10:46:07 MST 2010

I use plain ASCII text, but still some replies will not post. Not consistent
behavior, though usually on the longer replies. Sometimes just copying them
into a new email rather than replying will work, so how can it be the length
when it's the same length?

Dunno. Doesn't happen on any other mail lists I'm on.

Pete