[Roadsters] OT: The mysterious goodness of original Armor All

Jim In Virginia wrenchorhammer at live.com
Thu Mar 11 15:24:57 MST 2010

Now that a good way to save a LOT of money!

From: phillip.b.hall at nasa.gov
To: wrenchorhammer at live.com; Datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 07:06:28 -0600
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: The mysterious goodness of original Armor All

The only car I had that the dash cracked was a 1968 Datsun Roadster.  I could
not believe it  the thing actually cracked, even after using Armor All :)

When I had the Miata top replaced at a large upholstery shop, I asked them
about Armor All and such products.  They said to stay away from silicon based
products.  So, I went home and canceled my wifes breast implant operation....
:)