[Roadsters] Dairyland Datsuns

Dan Kroninger d_kroninger at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 13:09:19 MST 2010

Hey everyone,

The Dairyland Datsuns are officially back in business and we are gearing up
for the 2010 season (once this snow is gone).  We recently created a Facebook
fan page to post photos, events, and discussions.  If you are on facebook or
looking for a good reason to join, please become a fan.  Just type "Dairyland
Datsuns" in your Facebook search bar, we should be the only ones out there.

We are also in the process of putting together some shirts and other assorted
D.D. SWAG, which we will be posting to the site.  (Disclaimer - SWAG is not
being offered to raise money, just to raise awareness of the club and cars.
Any prices will be just to cover the cost of the item and shipping.)

Hope all is well with everyone.  Have a great 2010 season!

Dan

Dairyland Datsuns

'68 1600