[Roadsters] I second that Cost-ism, thansk Andy!

O'Farrell, Fergus P (AS) Fergus.OFarrell at ngc.com
Thu Mar 4 13:55:57 MST 2010

I had struggled lots, then read this same suggestion from Andy, and now
back my car up on the Rhino ramps at each bleeding, and it is going much
better (lots more room to work too).

No pedal seems strange for what Steve has done, I would expect some
pedal but real squishy.

Steve, I have some bench bleeding tubes (stole them from a 521 truck in
pick-a-part, why the 521 truck had an SAE master and lines I'll never
know).  Let me know if you want me to send them along with the other
package, which I have yet to get in the post.....

Fergus