[Roadsters] test

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Mar 3 11:24:35 MST 2010

I'll just remind folks that Team.Net doesn't just appear by magic, there
is a real
person behind it all, putting in the necessary hours on a volunteer
basis.  It would
be nice if it were a paying gig ( feel free to make use of the info on
the page that
the donate link below points to ) but it is something I just do in my
spare time.
Sometimes, like this morning, problems can arise and I do have a life, I
don't
spend 24 hours a day monitoring the servers in my basement.  Sometimes it
just seems that way ;-)

If you want to put a face to the name, check out the first picture at

http://www.team.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27

Now that I thinking about it, I'll add another forum.  Later this
spring I'm going to be updating a lot of the Team.Net web pages.  I imagine
folks on the various lists ( 60+ ) I run would like to share pictures
and such
in a manner structered differently than a string of forum messages.
Something along the lines of what I set up a while ago, at
http://www.team.net/the-local/tiki-galleries.php

Stay tuned for further developments.

mjb.