[Roadsters] Solvang Update & Roadster Stuff

Jeff Torres jeffzster at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 10:47:49 MST 2010

Hello All!

Well, I have been getting many e-mails as to when the Solvang Car show is...I
am feverishly working to get the web site up for 2010..and I appreciate the
patience! So, that being said, the Solvang Show will be once again on the last
full weekend of April. This year that will be Friday April 23rd and The actual
Show being on Saturday, April 24.

I have been conversing with Chris Breyer who has some great thoughts on this
years event, so we will get those implemented as well.

Yesterday, I finally yanked my 3 main R-16 engine and after much thought have
decided to go old school with a Stroker over a more modern KA or SRDET
deal..Soooo.the goal is getting it done before Solvang....big task. I looked
at it yesterday and the "oh my God, what did I do"  feelinfg came rushing up
my spine. Well, don't have a choice now, so I will spend today dealing with
the harness and looking at how I am going to clean up that gross engine bay of
mine. Solvang will be here before ya' know it!

Jeff T.
Lemoore, CA