[Roadsters] A different 1968 Datsun 2000

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Sat Jan 30 07:18:40 MST 2010

I had a mid 60's Cedric when I was in Japan when I was in the military
(69-71). I don't remember whether it was a 4 or a 6 for sure, but I
think it was a 4. Nice car. Rather large in comparison to most of the
others on the road.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Lars Tungen, On 1/30/2010 4:06 AM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice		5026 FM 2001