[Roadsters] Bake pedal - Roadster or Z-car needed

Mark Sedlack msedlack at neo.rr.com
Thu Jan 28 16:19:00 MST 2010

All,

I'm in need of a brake pedal - not the rubber but the pedal arm itself from
either a Roadster or a Z-car.  Pivot bolt and nut would be good too.

My son and I are building an off-road buggy from a wrecked quad ATV.  I'm
planning on using an NOS 5/8" bore Nabco dual-master cylinder I had laying
around to plumb to the brakes off the quad.  Not sure what year/model it came
off of, but the clevis matches the one on my Z so I know it will work with
either pedal and it would save me from having to cut one out of thick stock.

I know several on the list have bunches of parts/ and or parts cars.  Any
chance anyone would have a pedal arm they'd part with?
Plz email off-list if you have one.

Thanks!
Mark Sedlack
Clinton, OH