[Roadsters] Parts of Datsun Roadster Cars for sale...

Eddie eddietude at socal.rr.com
Thu Jan 28 15:15:11 MST 2010

Time to clean out the garage once and for all...  I want to get rid of
almost everything.

I've got a TON of parts for these cars.

I've got a very nice 1966 Datsun Fairlady Roadster tub I'd like to sell
as a whole unit.  The rear quarter panels are in really nice condition.
>From the looks of it, this car has never been in an accident.  In
retrospect, I wish I had used THIS tub when I did my rebuild, but I
didn't...

Front fenders are also good too.

If no one wants the tub, I'm going to cut it up and sell off the parts
separately, and junk whatever remains.  Like I said, I hate to do that,
but it's time to clean house...

Also have the following items:

Doors.  two from a 1966, and a pair from 1967.5
Hoods.  One has a hole cut in it to fit a larger motor.

Clear Windsheild.  No cracks, dings, etc.  very good condition.

TONS of odds and ends, including brake components, suspension parts,
steering components, interior, exterior, glass, etc, etc, etc.

I'm not looking for vendor prices, but I'm not giving this stuff away
either.

I do NOT have 5 speeds, U-20 motors, chrome, mirrors, or emblems.

Feel free to write regarding anything you're looking for.

Eddie