[Roadsters] massive quantities of roadsters and parts for sale in Virginia

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Sat Jan 23 11:01:13 MST 2010

I have buildings full of roadster parts, parts cars, and nice projects. would
like to sell it all to someone and do different things with my life. a few
67.5 2000's, '68 2000 race roadster with BRE prepared engine, 1500 #3, the
prototype 1500- only prototype still known in existence- the 240hp
supercharged roadster, 20k original mile '70 2000, 35k original mile '67 1600,
23k original mile '68 1600...about 40 roadsters here plus all the stored
parts. probably about 15 each 2L and 1600 engines, same for 4 and 5spds
B ...I'm not having fun anymore, has always been a labor of love more than a
money maker. I probably should have set up a web page...if interested, contact
me offlist.

Craig