[Roadsters] Comp flywheel

MH twobeaners at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 23 09:40:58 MST 2010

Thanks for your info on that, Brian.
I think that's about the weight some stroker owners are using, and if I
remember correctly, some of the racers are as low as 10 or 11 lbs.

I'm wondering........would there be any interest in conducting a poll on
who's using one, the weight, what kind of use, street, track, or both, and
other comments?
Just a thought....
Mike Hudson - '67 - Stroker / 5-speed