[Roadsters] Comp flywheel

MH twobeaners at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 22 15:36:56 MST 2010

Here's a link to flywheel lightening by these folks. I haven't tried them
and don't know anyone who has, but I was considering sending in a spare
flywheel I have laying around to someday try in my stroker.

http://www.racetep.com/flywheel.html

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good weight just for spirited street
driving, (no track use)?
Mike Hudson  '67 - Stroker / 5-speed