[Roadsters] parts is parts

Roger Kersch rogerkerschhd at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 08:09:34 MST 2010

Is in Alabama. Two of my junkers have VG front fenders. I will sell anybody
needs it the whole body, front clip or whatever for $300 or fenders loose for
$200/ea. Also one has a virgin rear panel. Y'all have responded real well to
'parts is parts'. I had inquiries for TS switch, ball joints, top frames,
pulley, inside door handles, ig switch and so on. Please understand I don't
care about the money, but must charge the going rate for scarce items to make
sure people put them to work on their cars. Like no free puppies, they at
least have to have their shots etc and be paid for. I have an 'old' original
set of Solexes still on a blown engine, a brand new Solex manifold, and SSS
L16-L18 SU intake manifold, 510 distributor...I guess no one needs any heads.
I have complete R-16 powertrains 5-main $500/ea and and.....clevis pins on
handbrake make good door stay pins, removeable too 1/4"