[Roadsters] Drain Plug for 1970 Radiator

peter harrison granvillecomputing at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 20:34:05 MST 2010

On my radiator the drain plug is a little plastic plug which when one opens
it, since the water escapes through a slot in the plug, it just spurts out in
a wide circle when unscrewing..
On Linda's radiator, there is a little valve that when opens just drains out
vertically. I have looked around at all local parts stores and have been
unsuccessful in finding a replacement.
Thoughts??
Thx
Peter
BTW - Eliza is almost ready to hit the road, engine is in, front suspension
reinstalled, just need to hook up the water,fuel and 'smoke' connectors and
she should be ready to run.