[Roadsters] fender bolt removal

Tim tputland at charter.net
Fri Feb 19 11:12:58 MST 2010

I am doing rust inspection to determine if the tub on my Dad's Roadster is worth restoring. I am currently removing the front left fender. I got the door off ok and most of the fender bolts.

It looks to me like I have to remove the grill to get to a fender bolt. Is this correct? Also, the bolt that is closest to the windscreen, is there a loose nut underneath there inside the fender? Or it is a captive nut? I can't really feel anything with my finger tips to determine what might be up there.

thanks

Tim
Dairyland Datsuns