[Roadsters] Just your thoughts OT Fiat 850

RWM RWM at RWMann.com
Tue Aug 24 09:12:24 MDT 2010

Right, and I think I recall Don Zahrouiko having later acquired and
campaigned the ex-BSR B210, much as he earlier ran an ex-BSR 2000 Roadster.

Ronnie Day wrote:
> The 210 hatchback Bob Sharp set up for C Sedan was very nice. Lowered
> just slightly with a signature BSR paint scheme. Les has one, maybe
> it's a 1200, and races it in vintage. Datsun Comp published a chassis
> manual for that platform along with a engine setup manual for the
> A-series push-rod motor. I think I have copies buried in storage
> somewhere.
>
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 7:10 AM, RWM <RWM at rwmann.com> wrote:
>
>> Several ;name' Datsun racers campaigned them in SCCA Nationals, Don
>> Devendorf/Electramotive and Jim Fitzgerald among others.  Haven't seen one
>> in ages, though.
>>

>> Fred Katz wrote:
>>
>>> My mom had a brand-new B-210 for a year before it was totalled.
>>> Cool-looking
>>> car (at the time). I haven't seen one in decades. Where are they now?