[Roadsters] Just your thoughts OT Fiat 850

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Tue Aug 24 07:18:45 MDT 2010

>My mom had a brand-new B-210 for a year before it was totalled. Cool-looking
car (at the time). I haven't seen one in decades. Where are they now?

don't know where the rest of them are but there's one I think out on the west coast that's converted totally electric and hits 117mph in the quarter mile- saw a YouTube video of him creaming a Nissan GTR at the drag strip :-) both hit top speed of 117 but the 210 was much faster off the line

Craig