[Roadsters] Gaskets 2 Litre

richard bush rabush2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 14:40:02 MDT 2010

Greetings from Austin Texas.
I have a friend - Alan Milroy, copied on this email, who is helping me with my 1967 2000 Fairlady.
Thus far, we have determined that I have a number of gaskets that are leaking and need to be replaced. These include the valve cover gasket, the timing chain cover gasket, the intake exhaust gasket or manifold, and the water pump gasket. Does anyone know where I can get new gaskets for the car?
It appears that the gaskets are interchangeable for years 68 through 70 for the 2 litre.
Thanks in advance,
Rick
R A Bush, P O Box 500003
Dubai, UAE; cell: ++971 50 456 4357