[Roadsters] OT travels to Canada?

Kemp LaMunyon Sr. kemp_l at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:55:03 MDT 2010

I thought washington state had a drivers liscense that work for going over the
boarder to canada. You pay an extra fee for the enhanced
version of the Washington drivers liscense. They called it enhance or
something? http://www.dol.wa.gov/about/news/priorities/edl.html

Thanks
Kemp

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/ppeters914@comcast.ne