[Roadsters] OT Canada travel

Paul 9laser3 at bright.net
Mon Aug 16 09:10:22 MDT 2010

  I guess I should have said we were driving, NOT flying.  I know to fly
into the US you need a passport.  But I thought after the passport offices
got flooded with requests and the Canadian government threw a fit, they
changed the driving over the border requirements?

  A few suggested I call a government office?  Why would I want to call and
get even more confused!  "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
The original oxymoron.

  So, has anyone driven across the border lately?

Paul

Ohio