[Roadsters] [SPAM] Hagerty Insurance

dave dave at ranteer.com
Fri Aug 13 10:46:08 MDT 2010

I have filed two claims.  both were completely painless.

the first was a windshield.  it was at a shop already; they looked at it and
wrote a check.

the second was for a hit and run accident; I wasn't in the car and didn't
notice it until a week or two later (was on the passenger side)

they made me get a police report - no biggie - drove up there, they did it
pretty quickly - and then Hagerty made out a check which I handed to the
body shop.  drove it home about 2 weeks later.

both times - $0 out of picket