[Roadsters] Datsun dealer signs

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 14:06:12 MDT 2010

> Tim

> Already sold and paid for. Someone bought all four from the guy. Other wise
I would have gone up there tomorrow to get the two Datsun signs. Think they
were cheap enough? I hope to get ahold of the buyer as he repairs Saabs and
may not care to keep the Datsun signs. Maybe he will sell them to me???

Several years ago I organized a roadster group for the Fredericksburg
Car Show in July and found a guy whose mom had a "Datsun Service"
flouescent sign in her barn. Since I needed a banner to hang on a tent
I passed. Now that I'm getting ready to build a shop, I need to
reconnect with the guy and find out if it's still available.

Ron