[Roadsters] Petty infighting

Jim Gammon gtpjimgammon at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 07:47:43 MDT 2010

I lurk.

I don't see any reason for a forum such as this to have any petty infighting.
But I have been on many such lists, and it crops up from time to time.

It is ALWAYS the result of two things:

1. The lack of being able to see and understand each other as we speak (or
conversely a lack of communications skills - either expression or
comprehension)

2. Thin skinned people (or conversely petty people who have nothing better to
do than make trouble where none exists.)

So lighten up, leave the insults at the door and talk roadsters.

JimG NJ 69 2K
slipping back into lurk mode.....