[Roadsters] Just Bought SRL311-07371 - Sitting 17 years!

stevenehlers at charter.net stevenehlers at charter.net
Mon Aug 9 22:27:21 MDT 2010

Hey James ,
 I saw your posting on the Forum .Where in Texas are you located ? I own the Oldest Datsun /Nissan Z car  specialty Shop in North Texas ,and possibly the Oldest Datsun Specialty shop in the state .
 I have owned my Datsun Roadsters for over 35 years ,and for my customers I have done complete Restorations and Race car Prep on them in the 30+ years we have been in business . Give me call sometime to discuss your cars reincarnation .
Regards ,
 Steve
www.risingsunperformance.com