[Roadsters] Intro '67 1600

Marty Escarcega escarcega at cox.net
Mon Aug 2 13:21:01 MDT 2010

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Yes, the plan of attack is to do the mechanicals first, then body work, then ALL the $1,000??? worth of rubber and gaskets...then the details. I think to keep her attention she has to see it run and drive and we just make it a little better each time.  Money is tight, so I'll be asking lots of questions and looking for good resources for used parts. We'll have a few pieces for trading, the car came with 2 hard tops one in the pics is for the 68 and newer and an older top we'll likely not use and a pair of extra doors.

Marty
Mesa, AZ