[Roadsters] Intro

Eddie eddietude at socal.rr.com
Sun Aug 1 21:24:35 MDT 2010

Glad you rescued it.  My suggestion, do a frame off.  Strip that thing
completely, then sandblast the entire thing, powdercoat the frame,
suspension, etc.  Makes a MUCH nicer vehicle to work on.

Weatherstripping:  Only one way to go.  Spend the $1000 and buy the
COMPLETE kit from Dean and Datsun Parts.  It's cheaper than trying to
nickel and dime it together.  There are a TON of pieces in that kit, and
odds are, you'll use EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

Check the brakes VERY carefully.  If one line goes out, the ENTIRE
system fails... no brakes.  thats the wonder of a single resivoir system...