[Roadsters] Autobody and Paint near Everett, WA

M M muncie4spd2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 20:49:34 MDT 2010

Hi All,
I've been offline from Roadster list for several months so am just reading
this thread tonight.  Had my car painted by Ken at Klassic Auto Refinishing in
Bellevue last fall.  Though crash business is where the money is he'll work in
a complete like mine every now and then.  I've known him for 15 yrs and he's
painted three cars of mine.  Does excellent work.

Mike